In his book, "The Art of Happiness", the Dalai Lama teaches that "The very purpose of our life is happiness... through the training of the psyche or spirit, including intellect and feeling, heart and calmness of mind." He continues that "The first step in seeking happiness is learning which thoughts and emotions are beneficial and which are harmful. This realization enhances our determination to face and overcome the negative emotions and cherish, develop and increase those positive emotions no matter how difficult that is." The Aloha Sexual Health & Happiness Center shares the Dalai Lama's philosophy of happiness and commitment to its attainment.
Sex & Relationship Happiness
Sex life on hold?
Pair-bond lately more like pair-bondage?
Stuck in a high-conflict relationship and constantly arguing?
Whatever your concern, there's no need to keep suffering when help is at hand.
Discuss your sexual, intimacy, and relationship concerns frankly and confidentially with a seasoned sex therapist you can trust to provide nonjudgmental, matter-of-fact effective care. Aloha Sexual Health & Happiness, LLC professional counseling services offers high quality sex therapy and marriage/couples counseling to individuals and couples.
Let Dr. Michael help you create more of what is wanted and less of what is not in your life regarding all matters of sexuality, loving partnership, and interpersonal relating.
Dr. Michael’s specialties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Couples counseling and individual counseling
* Counseling and therapy for all sex, intimacy, and relationship concerns
* Sexual enhancement programs for reviving sexless marriages & relationships
* Sexual enhancement, relationship enrichment, and romance coaching
* Pre-marital concerns
* Relationship repair after an affair
* Divorce, separation, and reconciliation counseling
* Grief counseling after death of a beloved spouse or partner
* Sexual abuse, molestation, and trauma (survivors)
* Sexual aversion (anxiety, fear and disgust)
* Sexual orientation confusion and concerns (including gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender/questioning coming out issues)
* Vaginismus (involuntary spasming of the vaginal musculature) and Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
* Inability to orgasm (pre-orgasmic for women or delayed ejaculation for men)
* Premature ejaculation (PE), how to last longer (including lasting as long as you want), and how to have multiple orgasms (any man can).
* Erectile difficulties (ED)
* Body image and sexual shame issues
* Dating and social skills coaching
* Sexual shyness, inexperience, and performance anxiety
* Sexual addiction and online sexual addiction
* Sexuality education and re-education
* Contraceptive education
* STD's/STI's and AIDS prevention education
* Loss of sexual desire and libido
* Lacking sexual self confidence or poor sexual self esteem
* Sexuality & medical issues and sexuality & aging issues
* Infertility or pregnancy issues
* Sexual fetishes, including BDSM
* Unwanted sexual fetish issues
* Anger management treatment
* Domestic violence treatment (survivors or perpetrator)
* Sex offender relapse prevention treatment (perpetrator)
Basically any question or concern having to do with overall
mental/emotional health and wellbeing, sexuality, intimacy, or relationship is appropriate for consultation.
No topics are off limits.
Dr. Michael works with individuals and couples
no matter your biological sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity:
Whether you are married, living together, or dating;
sexual, asexual, romantic or aromantic;
male, female, intersex, straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, pansexual, polysexual,
questioning, cisgender, transgender, agender, binary, nonbinary;
newly connecting or together for decades.
Introductions to Dr. Michael's Telephone Counseling & Online Guidance Services
We invite you now to read Dr. Michael's introductions about his expertise in telephone counseling and online consultation services by clicking on the links below:
Visit Dr. Michael's Archive—It's FREE!
You may later wish to visit Dr. Michael’s Archive of select essays and articles that he's written and posted over the years towards helping you achieve greater life, love, and relationship happiness; it's ALL available to read ANYTIME FREE OF CHARGE simply by clicking on the link below:
Ready to get started? It's easy!
FOR A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Call 808.965.8800 and ask for Dr. Michael
If not now, when?
We provide this website to everyone the world over
seeking to enhance the quality of healthy living and joyful loving.
Your comments and suggestions are welcomed and sincerely appreciated.
Aloha and A Hui Hou!